Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time

1st May
- Trip to the Bukit Cheling waterfall

2nd May
- Trip to the US embassy

3rd May - 7th May
- Trip ( w the Gym Gang ) to the Redang Island

8th May
- Trip to Penang ( Granny's 1st Death Anniversary and Aunty Gaik's visit )

15th May
- Trip to ***** secret destination which is still unknown at this point of time *** to celebrate Mother's Day.

28th May
- Alexa's homecoming.
SO CAN"T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th May - 1st June
- Trip to Penang ( Church Camp )

From boring March, to slippery April, to hectic May, and final June.

My final months in Malaysia..Malaysia...A sense of dread fills me everyday now. I feel as if a time bomb is about to erupt and capult me to US. Time goes by too quickly, I wish I had more time to spend with you.

No comments: