Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Driving Test Results

WHY ?????????????
WHY??????????????????????????
WHY?????????????????????????????????????

God, why didn't I pass such a simple part of the test ? Going uphill is supposedly THE EASIEST.
And I, Stephanie Lee Su-Ling, the so-called brainy one, FAILED it..when every other complete idiot passed.

My only consolation is that I passed the road driving test with 19/20.

But this is just plain embarassing.

And I'm exhibiting my humiliation for everyone else to hear.
As a lesson for myself.

Always pray before attempting to manover the wheel. And going up the hill. And getting into a car for that matter.

This is not an attempt to blame God for not letting me pass the stupid driving test. This is merely a ranting and grouse of all sorts..

But God does do the Yin-Yang thing. He always gives you something good to balance out your bad day. Suffice to say, today wasn't completely wasted.

AND BLAR YOU DRIVING OFFICERS aka COMPLETE IDIOTS FOR WASTING MY TIME WHEN I COULD HAVE PASSED THAT TEST EASY PEASY, I'm still gonna drive anyway,







CHOI !!! BAD LUCK SHOO SHOO !!!
TOUCH WOOD !!! This is so not gonna happen to me, I will not fail a 2nd time. No siree.


No comments: