Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Random Things I want / HAVE to DO before I leave

Title says it all.

1) Tone up and get to my ideal weight and at the VERY VERY LEAST LOOK LIKE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER.

2) DANCE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER - Get my technique and consistency up ! This is like..practically all I ever do/obsess/think/dream about these days..... Triple turns both in Ballet and Jazz, SPLIT SPLIT SPLIT 2metres high GRAND JETE ELANCES and SCISSORS LEAPS..
But aside from that, I want to achieve the maturity of a dancer too - emotionally and mentally. I need to think and relax and truly just dance from the heart and soul. Cannot cannot cannot have a stupid fog/mental barrier/blackout/blurout/panic attack. " CANNOT." - oh so celeste....

eh, sorry sorry, this post is supposed to be about the RANDOM things I want/have to do before I leave, not about the goals I'm working towards. That's another blog post.

Aiyah..salah salah ...Never mind, I shall just continue writing. So what if terkeluar tajuk ( or whatever they used to say to us in high school when we wrote about a different subject from the essay topic given ). This IS MY BLOG after all. A record of my thoughts and all the 2320930293 different voices/personalities in my head.

So to retitle this post : My 2 main goals before I fly off on the 15th of July. - *** yuck, how uninspiring.....steph, what happened to your creative juices? dried up along with your tears last night ? ****

No comments: