Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How much time do I really have left ?

I'M LEAVING.

Booked my ticket just now.
15th July.










OMGosh !!!!!!!!!!
IT'S A ONE WAY TICKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly ,I feel so... so...argh, I wanted to blog bout my jazz classes and ballet classes yesterday but this news superseeds all...

One way ticket.
A one way ticket
MY one way ticket
The one way ticket.


The only other thing I remember as one way is the song by Planet Shakers.
'One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for '.

Today's the 18th of March, well, technically 19th already. 4 more months to the Jazz 5 exam and the BJDW workshop. 4 more months of Malaysia.

3 comments:

hjx said...

and enjoy. Yes you will =)

CerealKiller said...

the song is by Hillsongs... lol

CerealKiller said...

the song is by Hillsongs Australia.
lolz