Friday, March 28, 2008

My INSIPID / INSPIRING week.......

I've A FRIDAY OFF !!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!

Mon - Hectic morning, followed by 3 hours of jazz and ballet class, followed by work at night. :(
Please people, there's NOTHING to blog about work. It's just...work ?

Tue - Hectic morning, followed by 1.5 hours of jazz class and 3+ hours of travelling

Wed - Work Work Work... Did not do any dancing today, even though I could have sneaked out but I didn't..Yo yo, got to prac Jazz, PDC,Celeste's ballet work, Ms Adeline's ballet work...JUMPS...TURNS..ROUTINES..BALANCES..POSITION..TURNOUT...

Thurs - RECEIVED CU Student Documents !!! MY PIC IS IN THE CATALOG !!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! Made up for non-dance day yesterday with 1 PDC ballet class and Ms Adeline's class. My lack of Stamina left me a zombie by 7 pm, did not do anything productive except read my CU student documents and cry and cry and bawl my eyes out.
I'm leaving...and it's so scary..all these halls and housing stuff..and fees...and I HAVE TO TAKE STUDENT PLACEMENT TESTS !!!!!!!!!! what the ??? SOME ONE TUTOR ME IN MATH PLEASE !!!!!!!1

Fri - ;) GIRLIE HANG OUT DAY WITH MY BELOVED SIS !!!! I don't care, for once, I shall not prac dance during my free time, I've precious little time to spend with my family now.

margaritas...............

1 comment:

hjx said...

in da catalog?? have a look!!