Saturday, March 22, 2008

Malaysian Punctuality

Hey, everyone knows Malaysian time's different from the standard one the rest of the world's used to, right ? We're Malaysians, Malaysia Boleh Special la.

We run generally 5 - 15 MINUTES later than everyone else. There's just so many things we have to do that prevents us from being early or even being on time. Leaving the house 5 minutes earlier is really out of the question, what if I'm the first person there ? Then I'd have to wait for the rest ! Nah, let them wait for me instead...And there's that excuse of traffic, and with the horrid weather now, the excuse of rain. the excuse of parents/friends/bf/gf/cat/dog......

I'm freaking sick of waiting for you all to make a move. Why on earth can't you be DECISIVE ? Decide on where you want to go and eat and just GO. What's with the 'customary' hanging around and struggling to make polite but unsubstantial conversation to pass the time just to ' wait' for XXXX ? Is it some sort of tradition I,as a Malaysian, am not aware about ?

Some people just have no idea how IRRITATING it is to waste time. I just loathe hanging out with people who can't decide what to do and rather waste time chatting about mindless gossip. I just loathe waiting for people who really have NO VALID EXCUSE to keep me waiting.

STOP WASTING TIME !!!! LET''S JUST GO ALREADY !!!

No comments: