Friday, April 25, 2008

Closure.

Hey everyone,

I am closing this blog down for time being. The reason for my doing so is because I'm getting too distracted and procrastinating way too much . I've way too many things to do right now, and keeping a blog is not on my list of priorities.

And I've just realised..I can't really commit to keeping a blog ! I had so many plans ( gosh, sound so naive now ) but I can't afford the time to materialize on them right now. I've too little time to do all the things I want to do. MUST PRIORITIZE..cannot LAZITIZE...I cannot keep making excuses like ' have no time' and all those whatnothaveyou crap.

Besides, I don't want to trash the blog-sphere with my rants and ravings. I'd rather have a blog that sounded different. And mine is just so..mainstream ? it's not like me at all. I don't sound like me here. At least, parts of me don't. And it's really hard to be totally creative online. How to let my creative juices flow when I don't even know how this stupid thing works properly ? I have to discover myself first. Before polluting the universe.

And frankly, the major reason why I want to stop blogging for time being until I've matured & gained more techie skils ?

I want to start writing again.

Forgive if you can, forget you CANNOT. I will def announce the coming up of my 2nd blog soon,

When I've learnt how to do all those cool things in 5 mins flat and become a comp-pro and finished doing my uni stuff and gained triple pirrouttes and become a better daughter,friend, and student, I shall set up my 2nd blog.

And I promise you, that will be 100 and 10 percent better.

1 comment:

hjx said...

:(
but good luck with all your other stuffs! shall bring you some english tea for all your hard work, if you drink tea? :)